Back

I have not blogged in three years. First mistake. I'll stop there with the proclamation of mistakes because there is no use in looking back. Blanket statement: the past year has been the most physically, mentally, spiritually, professionally and personally challenging year of my life. No qualms about it. Blanket statement part 2 (and mostly explains blanket statement part one): I have been diagnosed with Dermatomysotisis: a very ugly and scary autoimmune disease. So, I've been through IT. But I've also come through IT. And now that I have, I face my next challenge: fighting addiction and reconnecting with my family. Yikes. Powerful words. After a week of heavy drinking on a family vacation (proceeded by a semi-commitment to sobriety), I'm ready to live again. So, much is to be said in these words. So, I will leave it a that for today and move forward. CM #2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spreading Change

Day 9